Friday, June 1, 2012

Summer Plans

Summer days, drifting away. To oh, oh the summer's night!

Yay summer is here! Don't read into the lyric above. It's just every time I see the word "summer" my mind goes immediately to that Summer Night song in Grease. I just love musicals.

Ahem. Anyways, my summer plans include the following, in random order:

1. Working/Finding a new job

2. Playing Video Games

3. Seeing the Avengers as many times as possible

4. Swimming/Tanning (note: by tanning I mean wearing 100SPF sunscreen, applying it every 30 minutes while under an umbrella and praying I don't burn)

5. Drawing... if I can ever get over my Loki disaster

6. HANG OUT WITH KELSEY!! 

7. MCAT taking/ Future figuring out

8. Camping and fishing and marshmallow roasting and fun times

Summer just started and I can already tell it is going to be way too short.

No comments:

Post a Comment