Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Leather Weather

Let me set the scene for this post...


1. I've always loved leather jackets. They just scream epic. And I want to be epic.
2. After watching the Avengers (multiple times) and seeing Captain America strut about in his leather jacket, I realized super heroes wear leather jackets. And I want to be a super hero.


That being said, I got this jacket recently and I must say, it is my favorite article of clothing by far.
Now living in Arizona during summer means absolutely no leather and no jackets of any kind. Heck even wearing pants is stretching it. It is hot here. Very very hot.


Now I tried wearing the jacket inside and proclaimed that I would pass out before I took it off. 


I lasted 10 minutes. Sigh.


I can't wait for leather weather.  

No comments:

Post a Comment