Saturday, June 2, 2012

Best Friends Forever Show

Way back in... let's say March a show called Best Friends Forever came out. I had seen a preview for it and it looked funny and I wanted to check it out because with a name like Best Friends Forever my first thought was, I wonder if it's as funny/awkward as when Kelsey and I hang out


Well, being terrible at remembering things, I forgot when it aired and it was only while I was surfing Hulu that I found it. So I thought, why not?
I was not disappointed. I loved everything about the show. The crazy and awkward Jessica, the calm yet quirky Lennon, the sassy neighbor child Queeneta, the on-edge bartender Rav, and of course Lennon's nerdy and also quirky boyfriend Joe. I laughed the entire show and sent Kelsey no fewer than 10 text messages on how she needed to check this show out.
This clip in particular caused Kelsey and I to laugh hysterically, as well as watch it 15 times.
Every time we hang out we watch Best Friends Forever (fitting right?) and then we proceed to laugh for hours afterward about it. 


Now the sad news.  NBC decided to cancel the show. I could not be more disappointed. The show was awesome. The awkwardness of the situations Jessica and Lennon get themselves into was hysterical and I'm really disappointed to see it go off the air. There are six episodes out though to round out their season/series. I suggest you watch it, heck watch it with your best friend! You can watch it on either Hulu, or nbc.com. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment