Thursday, June 21, 2012

Traveling in the World of My Creation...

They say you can learn a lot about someone from their search history.

And if they don't say that, they certainly should. 

Well to help better understand me I thought I'd share my history (more specifically my phone google search history) for all the world to view. Don't judge me.

And with that said the 5 most recent search items (in order of most recent)...

1. "Pure Imagination" Willy Wonka
In case you didn't notice the title of this post is a line from the pure imagination song featured in the 1971 Gene Wilder featured Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. I wasn't sure if I had the lyric right so I researched it. I was correct. 
Take away message: I love this movie.

2. London Olympics
I don't really want to indulge in the full reason why I looked it up. I don't want to jinx it. The number 1/50 is involved. I'll stop with the suspense in a couple weeks. Until then nothing.
Take away message: GAH!

3. Checkers' Menu
For the past forever/2 weeks I have been CRAVING Checkers'. For those on the west coast that equates to Rally's. I refuse to go to Rally's however. How can I be sure those famous Checkers' fries are the same as Rally's? I can't. 
Take away message: There can only be one.

4. Loki Quotes
Over a month has passed since Avengers hit the big screen and I still am overly obsessed with it. Especially Loki. I have found that merely reading Avenger quotes doesn't cause me to behave as ridiculously as I do when I watch the film, so I read a lot of quotes. A LOT.
Take away message: This is my bargain, you mewling quim!

5. McDonalds Happy Meal Toys Pokemon
McDonalds has Pokemon Black/White toys in their happy meal. A fact which I discovered this past Sunday. 6 toys and 12 pokemon cards available. I just wanted to know how long this little promotion would be running so I could have a strategy other than eat happy meals for a month.
Take away message: I'll be eating happy meals for every meal for a month.

And there you have it. A glimpse into the searching mind of yours truly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment