Saturday, June 16, 2012

Forever Young

Today while grocery shopping with my mother, we stumbled upon some liquor filled chocolate. Plus they were a steal for only a buck so we thought why not? And so we grabbed a box.
 
When we got to the cashier and put the groceries on the belt, the cashier rang up the chocolates, made a comment on how fast they were selling then looked at both my mother and I and then said to my mother, " I assume these are for you?"
 
By this I (obviously) take it that she thought I was much younger than 21.  I love moments like this. It makes me feel much less concerned with my aging body.
 
When we walked out of the store I asked my mother just how old she would guess I was, if I wasn't her child.  She said "hmmm, 15 maybe 16"
 
Thank goodness my looks betray my age. 

No comments:

Post a Comment