Friday, May 25, 2012

My Strange Addiction

A few weeks ago I made the bold claim to Kelsey that I LOVED my car and asked her not to judge me. 


She then let me know about this show, My Strange Addiction, where this guy was in a relationship with his car. As in an intimate relationship. 


I fully retract my statement. I think I have an awesome car, but I in no way want to be in a relationship with it. 


Which brings me to my next point. At the beginning of this whole blog I also made the bold statement that I was "in a relationship with the University of Arizona". I did not know the implications behind such a bold statement. 


Again, I fully retract my statement. 


It was merely to emphasize the absorbent amount of time I spent at school. Not an actual love for an object.  Plus since I finished school we're broken up anyways. Completely joking of course. 


Shows like My Strange Addiction make me paranoid because I say things, most of the time dramatically, to get my point across. I didn't even know that this kind of thing was real, the whole actually in love love with a car/object business.


I'm glad I cleared the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment