Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Option #2

Remember a few posts back when I said when I get sick it is either a flimsy little thing for a day or a week long trek?

Well, it has been 8 days and wouldn't you know I'm still sick. Go figure.

I blame the awesomeness of the Avengers movie. My weak little body obviously can't handle the movie so it just decided to break down. I can't blame it.

Just thinking about the movie makes me want to throw up. I love that movie, so much.

In fact, I started drawing Loki, for a LOKI2012 campaign. It was all my buddy (Anthony's) idea.
It is a complete joke, obviously. Or is it?
#LOKI2012
Right after I took this picture my nose started bleeding. I think it's safe to say that the Avengers is too much for me to handle. 

Also... did I make Tom Hiddlesten look like Nicolas Cage? It is ALL I see. I have currently given up on the picture.

Hopefully now I'll get better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment