Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Avengers Marathon Confession

The big day is tomorrow. In case you've not read the previous posts, I woke up Monday morning feeling like my head was hit with a brick and my throat had been scratched with sandpaper. I had a head cold, is where I'm going with this. 
 
Anywho, I've taken dayquil, nyquil, mid-dayquil etc and I am happy to say that today I am feeling alright. My sore throat is gone, replaced with a raspy jazz-esque voice. My nose is still disgusting to a degree, but it's not something that needs to be hidden from the public.
 
What I'm saying is I'm healthy enough to go to the Marathon tomorrow! (knock on wood)
 
Just one problem.  So I've mentioned before how I can't handle suspense, anticipation etc, it turns me into a nauseous beast.  Well let me just say my entire life has been waiting for this one moment. The moment when I watch the Avengers come to life on the big screen.
 
Don't judge me. I LOVE comics. Especially Marvel. Especially Avengers. 
You're looking at 5% of my comic collection. Not even joking.
  
So the more I think about actually seeing this movie, the more I start to panic and freak out. I told you. I'm not good with anticipation.  Plus it doesn't help that I haven't watched any trailers, makes the suspense of it all even higher. 
 
I apologize to the people in the theater tomorrow. I won't be able to control myself. Good news is that if I faint I'll have one of my buddies slap me awake. What are friends for?

No comments:

Post a Comment