Monday, April 30, 2012

Bad Timing

So in three days I am attending the Harkins, Marvel/Avengers Marathon. It is a super sweet deal of Hulk, Iron Man 1 &2, Thor, and Captain America movies followed by of course the Avengers at midnight. 
I can not tell you how excited I am! First off, I have forced myself not to watch any of the Avengers trailers.  The only thing I've seen was the little clip at the end of Captain America, and that is it. 


I want to be completely and utterly blown away in the movie, which I guarantee I will be.  


All this being said I woke up this morning with a sore throat and some congestion up in my nose. And as the day went on it hasn't gotten any better. 
I've got a slew of products to keep me in check. I absolutely CAN'T get sick. Which means I most probably will get sick. Horrible timing really.  Now when I get sick one of two things happens.
1. It lasts 1 day at most and everything is happy and rainbows are everywhere.
2. It lasts 2 weeks and I wither away to a mere image of myself.


That being said, I hope that it is option #1. Because regardless of how sick I am I will be in that theater May 3rd, and I'd hate to have to sneeze/cough on everyone in the theater. 

No comments:

Post a Comment