Sunday, April 15, 2012

Missing Pictures

So it has come to my attention that some of my pictures are missing in a few of my earlier blogs. The reason? I have absolutely NO idea. In fact I am quite frustrated by this whole situation.  I'll go back and re upload the photos when I get a chance and when I can actually find the photos but until then, I hope no more photos decide to run away. 


Thank you for your patience.


Also, I guess I should give a heads up to the fact that I'll be defending my thesis in about a week. I am a WRECK. But hopefully I'll pull it together for the defense. Wish me luck, pray for me, sacrifice a gummy bear for me, or do whatever it is you do for helping someone out. If I post between now and then you'll know I've given in to procrastination, if not that means I've really buckled down. 


I just have to remember... Only 9 more days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment