Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Pioneer Woman Arizona Book Signing

I can not believe PW is coming to Arizona April 28th! To be honest I didn't know of her til Kelsey introduced me to her lovely site a year or so ago, and it was a match made in heaven. I LOVE her blog. I read all her blogs in one day. I was hooked. She's hilarious and makes the most delicious, scrumptious, mouth-watering dishes I have ever laid eyes on. Plus cowboys intrigue me.


When Kelsey reminded me that she was coming to AZ, I almost had a heart attack. I will be so star struck. I'll probably laugh hysterically the entire time. If she asks how I'm doing I'll answer by laughing. I wish I was joking, but that what happens when I'm nervous. 


Or if I do say anything to her it'll probably come out all weird and awkward. My awkwardness never fails. If she asks my name I'll probably say, "Al-hahahahahahaha".


If anything she'll walk away thinking, wow what an awkward child. But that's fine. I'll get a picture with her, have her sign my book (well her book but my copy), and try to advertise Second Friday. I know no shame. 


GAH. I'll be a wreck. Stay tuned. 


Oh and for anyone who is in the Arizona area and wants to get in on the book signing action she will be at Dobson High School- 1501 West Guadalupe Road, Mesa, AZ from 2-5pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment