Friday, March 30, 2012

Warped Tour 2012

I have always been against Warped Tour. For the following reasons: I live in AZ, I see no enjoyment in an outside concert, I love air conditioning, and crowds literally freak me out.  I would never go to an outdoor concert in the middle of summer in Arizona. It is asinine.  


Well never say never, because I've decided this is the year I risk it all, heck it's 2012 might as well, and I'm going to Warped Tour.  But the main reason?


1.  The Used
I went to a Used concert before and I had a BLAST. The band was awesome, the crowd energy was insane and definitely one of my favorite concerts that I've ever been to. Plus their new album just dropped and I can't wait to see them live again.


2.  All Time Low
I knew this band BEFORE they were big. Ya, I'm one of those. But anyways every time they've come to AZ something has gotten in the way and I wasn't able to go to the concert. I had given up hope that I would ever see them live til I saw they were playing Warped Tour in AZ. Tis a sign. And I'm going.


3.  Falling in Reverse
Oh this band. I absolutely love Ronnie Radke. His voice is amazing and their songs are beautifully written. I loved him when he was in Escape the Fate and he's gotten even better with Falling in Reverse. As soon as I saw they were going that pretty much sealed the deal.


Now I'm not going to lie I have no idea how Warped Tour is set up, though from what I gather it is a bunch of different stages with different bands playing their sets at the same time. I can only pray these bands don't all play at the same time. I would weep.


I wouldn't actually cry over something like that but I would be quite upset. And before you jump on my case about only going for three bands let me say that there are other bands going that I enjoy.  But these three are what made me throw my fear of crowds to the wind and buy myself a ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment