Saturday, March 17, 2012

Hat Time!

I've always loved hats. Since I was little I loved them ALL. I use to love going into the stores and trying on the hats, cause I thought I was the cutest thing ever.
I don't know when that changed, but all I know is I have a firm belief that I look weird in hats. My head just isn't hat compatible. (I told Kelsey about this, she made me try a hat on right away, and laughed at my reaction. She said I looked normal. Best friend.)
Anyways, with my fear of aging I realized it's either suffer from early wrinkles and age spots, or wear a hat. So hat it is.
My first day of wearing a hat was horribly awkward. Why? No idea. But I'm pretty sure I had the most pathetic look on my face the entire day. I can't help it.
Here's the hat. Now I'm going to give myself some credit, this is a funky hat. It's all square-y. If anyone knows how to fix that please indulge me. I beg of you.
My family made fun of me while I took these pictures. Sigh.
It looks a lot more normal from the side, but still. Ugh hats.
But I had an idea. What if my hat was awesome?! Then my awesome hat would make up for my awkward appearance. So craft time began.
The hardest part is always the first application of paint. Nerve racking
Now you may be wondering, what's on the hat? Well, I knew it had to be nerdy, but what? Batman? Avengers? Star Trek? Mario? Then it hit me.
Triforce baby.
Look who has the coolest hat ever. You can barely even see my awkward. 


I declare this a SUCCESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment