Friday, March 9, 2012

My Garden!

One of my favorite pastimes/hobbies would have to be, no doubt, gardening. I know, I know, I fit the stereotype very well. Anyways, just recently I went on a garden-planting spree and turned the once hideous piece of land into a garden masterpiece.

I really should have taken a picture before I started working on it because it was overrun with weeds and grass and a very depressing aura. Yes, aura. 
To put it into perspective I spent a minimum of 75 hours in there. You read right, 75. It was in really bad shape. 
Anyways, here it is.
Sorry I've got horrible panoramic skills. But ya it's pretty big and beautiful!
 Left side... 
 Middle... 
Right side! 


Now I've got all kinds of different things growing, and you can bet you your buns I'll be giving you regular updates, but currently I've only got one thing growing
 Yellow bell pepper!
There are two little ones! I love them. 

And like I said, I will keep you posted on my garden.... I'll think of a name for it too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment