Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I'm loving it.

Oh McDonald's. What would America be without your deliciousness I wonder?
At least that's what I thought one semester when I ate McDonald's basically everyday. I exaggerate though, I didn't eat it on the weekends. But ya, they knew me by name, I kind of enjoyed that. Don't judge me. 

You may be wondering how I survived, well I did but just barely, couldn't step foot in that place for quite some time because of how sick I was of it. Oh yea, and seeing this on my way out didn't help that sickness at all.
They have their own degreaser solution.... THEIR OWN DEGREASER SOLUTION. Blegh.

But like all other things I love, I was back before long. How did they reel me in? The happy meals. Perfect portions I once thought. LIES! 
To the left you will see what McDonald's gives out in their happy meals and to the right, the large fry that comes with a number 10 meal. (10 piece Chicken Nugget Meal for all those who don't know that off the top of your head) What is this!? I know I've grown but this is just ridiculous. No me gusta. 
But I forgave them for the kick butt toy.  Let's be real, who was ever able to get through their whole happy meal before opening the toy? Not me. Even to this day. What a coincidence with the Power Rangers toy too... 

Oh and look, if you have questions, guess who you can call (don't say Ghostbusters)

So the lesson to be learned? Power Rangers are AWESOME.

1 comment:

  1. I think the message here is that you can call Jesus and/or an Angel if you need to!!

    ReplyDelete