Monday, December 5, 2011

Ninja Elephants

So.... Alright. You may not realize this but there is an elephant in this room. Right this second. 


Go on. Look around. Nothing? I knew it. We're dealing with a ninja elephant. 


I turned.... It was my birthday the other day. That sad fact almost reduces me to tears. I don't do well with aging. Especially since I turned... Especially since my last birthday. Kelsey understands me completely. She is lucky enough to be younger than me. I'll bite the dust long before she will. 


D: 


Why? I'm still young you say?


Oh really? The average lifespan of my generation, let's say will be 100, I'm already... Alright just take my word for it. I'm over the hill. 


Sigh. There is so much I haven't done yet in my life that I still want/need to accomplish. La tomatina in Spain. Christmas in Paris. Journeying to the glorious Canada. Road trip across the states. Hang gliding. Cave diving. Sistine Chapel visiting. Comic con attending. The release of The Hobbit (part 1 and 2), The running of the bulls. Watching the next Star Trek movie. Lighting a firework. Running a marathon. Learning to surf. Meeting Lady Gaga. Laying in a hammock. Having my own hammock. Visiting the Cayman Islands. And so many more I won't list. 


I have so little time to accomplish all of these things. So please excuse me while I go wallow in self pity. 


Actually, no. I won't allow aging to bring me down. So time, I laugh in your face. For yesterday I turned 21.
BOOM BABY. crisis averted. 

P.S. Kelsey wrote a most glorious blog about my birthday! She's the best.

1 comment:

  1. its ok ali being 22 isn't that bad!- your sister

    ReplyDelete