Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Instagram Pro

Having just recently obtained a fancy new Android phone I've been downloading apps and exploring a whole new and exciting world that is smartphones.


One of the first apps that I downloaded was Instagram. I've got friends who have iPhones (heck my best friend Kelsey has one and as she put it she is an OI) and I've heard about all this Instagram hype so I wanted to check it out.


But after I downloaded it I didn't "activate" it. I waited. A while.


I don't know why but something about Instagram confused and intimidated me. I've got a Facebook, a Twitter, a blog, and a Pinterest and yet this seemed too much. I'm not ashamed to admit that I googled "how to Instagram" I didn't find what I was looking for though. And so I remained confused.


Finally I signed up and before I had a chance to delete it Kelsey followed me. So I knew there was no turning back. And I'm happy to say I have no more Instagram fears.


Plus in the days since getting it I've already done all the typical Instagram shots.


1. The Food Shot


2. The Nature Shot
3. The Pet Shot 


I have yet to do the no filter shot, the sky shot, the self portrait shot, or the the vintage/retro broken down shot but give me time. It's bound to happen.


Oh and feel free to follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment