Sunday, August 5, 2012

Paranormal Activity 4

I've stated before I'm a horror fan. Love the movies to death even though they happen to scare me literally to the point of death. Ironic is the word that comes to mind.


Well I've also mentioned that I am a huge wuss. Especially the whole paranormal realm. But of course that doesn't stop me from watching the movies. Why would it?


Well the infamous Paranormal Activity chain is coming out with another film. Yay. I've been an avid fan since the first movie came out way back when. Went and saw the relatively unknown film at midnight with some friends and I've been hooked ever since.


Just last year when the third came out I had a PA marathon with some friends, Kelsey of course was there, and we watched the first two then went to theaters to see the third. 


We screamed like we've never screamed before. We cowered in our seats. We wept. We cursed the idea of the marathon. And when it was finally over we lifted our frail emotionally drained bodies from the theater and as soon as we got ready to drive off we realized we couldn't go home. We needed to be around people. Lots and lots of people. 


I didn't sleep well for days.


And now that the fourth is coming out I'm terrifyingly excited. I hope there is a marathon, an actual theater marathon because these movies are 50 times more terrifying in theaters. Those sound effects. Ugh dear lord. But anyways, I watched the trailer the other day and if you don't want to watch it I'll explain a smidgen. It starts out with the terrifying scenes from the first three movies and then goes into the new material. Oh and SPOILER ALERT Hunter is back. Yay.

So now I'll probably have trouble sleeping for the next few days as what I saw will haunt me just as soon as I turn out the lights. But that'll be nothing compared to when I see all four films come October 19th. 


Here's the trailer if you are interested. 
Yay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment