Saturday, July 21, 2012

Politics

With politic season heating up I feel I should just nip this little topic in the bud. So here goes.


There aren't too many things that I refuse to write about on this here blog. I feel if I have an opinion worth sharing, I'll share it. Plus if I can throw in some light humor I will, if not oh well.


However, one topic that I stray away from, both in the blog sense and in actual life, is politics. It is a subject that I feel far too many people are ill informed and much too vocal. It's frustrating to me to see some people be led so blindly and to see others throw out comments and jests that are much too vulgar.


Don't worry this isn't going to be me spouting out what I think is right and how/what I think everyone else should think, it's just a reminder that just because I don't vehemently voice my opinion over every social media outlet doesn't mean that I approve of your way of politics or that when I am questioned point blank I won't respond in a direct manner. 


If you want to have a serious political conversation with me, the key word being conversation, I'll gladly take you up on it. And the point at which the conversation becomes anything but, I'll walk away.


That simple folks and with that said, let the political games begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment