Monday, July 9, 2012

Burn Baby Burn

Unlike the catchy 1976 disco song by The Trammps this blog is not an upbeat in your face music number.


It is to draw attention to the unfortunate luck that I seem to have with AC's during the summer.


Truth be told I am usually freezing in any type of situation with a fan on while I sleep. I don't know why but it's true. Fan = Me waking up ice cold.


That being said I do not like sleeping in a furnace either. 


This, good interweb people, is my pain.  This AC broke for the second time this summer. It's 10:20 and the house is at 88 degrees.


88. Wrap your mind around it. I know it isn't wretched, but just a little under an hour ago it was 87. How soon to 89? To 90? To 100?


I can't think straight. The heat. It's getting to me.


Update 7/10:
The AC is fixed. The house is back to a wonderful 80 degrees. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment