Friday, November 4, 2011

Have you missed me?

So I've been gone from the blogging world for quite some time. 


No I wasn't climbing Mount Everest. And no I wasn't off digging through the dirt to uncover t-rex bones only to be interrupted by an old man in a helicopter who ran the risk of the ruining our bones just to talk about his "new" theme park....

I was engrossed in my poster for my graduate studies. It (I) was a mess. A ridiculous mess. 
A stressful "what am i doing with my life" kind of mess. 

Anyways, I had put together this poster only to find out 3 days before that they wouldn't print my poster. 

But this short story has a happy ending....
I was able to get my poster printed!  That means I got to present which means, I was a nervous wreck. Didn't win anything and made things extremely awkward, but hey that's what I do.

Plus, I promise I won't desert you again. I know how much you count on my writings to get you by. Please, won't you forgive me?

No comments:

Post a Comment