Monday, October 3, 2011

Well hello there...

Yay! First blog post, very exciting and yet at the same time panic inducing. :Q


So i guess first things first, Welcome! Here you will get to learn a little bit about me and what's happening in my life, if this doesn't quite tickle your fancy, just like us on Facebook and I'll ask nothing more of you! 


Alright, so I currently attend the University of Arizona, and as I have told many people, am in a relationship with the school.  Let me explain before you judge.  I spend probably about 50-60 hours a week, this includes weekends, at the U and when I'm not at school, I'm doing research things. Now you can judge. 


On the rare occasion that I am not doing school things, I'm usually spending my time with my best friend Kelsey!
Which is how we came up with the fantastic idea of Second Friday! We are probably the coolest kids ever, everyone wishes they could be like us.... alright maybe a bit of a stretch but still we're pretty awesome...
Awesome enough to throw parties for 2!  Forgive the crazed faces, we had just tasted our bacon-wrapped pizza rolls and we tried to look really awesome-cool about it. 

But see! We can look pretty normal and quite fly! (Photo credits: Kelsey)


Few more things about me before I wrap this up, I'm really quite socially awkward which on occasion can make for great laughs. I over think everything and can sometimes be quite paranoid but otherwise I'm like every other 21 year old.
I get really excited about Pokemon gifts. That's normal right? Yea of course.... Right? 

And I may be a Jedi Master, stay tuned to find out for sure...


Well that's all for now, make sure to check out Kelsey's blog above and stay tuned for some awesome new happenings of Second Friday in October!

No comments:

Post a Comment