Friday, December 7, 2012

Holy Hannah

I could have sworn it had only been three days since I posted, 5 days max. And that surely isn't the case.  

The whole reason behind my lateness is just due to the fact that I haven't been able to figure out what to do with the whole can't load any more pictures error I got. I'll figure it out. I'm just lazy and stubborn and upset that Blogger has a limit. 

I really don't understand why the photos need to be housed anywhere. I have them on my computer, I load them onto my blog, why is there a need to upload it to the picture site. I'm not great with technology so I have no idea if this is actually a necessity or just dumb. Regardless I think it's dumb. 

But anyways. I'll kick it into high gear and get it done, but it's the Holidays, go easy on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment