Sunday, November 4, 2012

Walking Dead Confliction

The second season finale of the Walking Dead aired years ago, just kidding it was months but it feels like forever ago. 

I'm not immune to the draw that zombies have so of course I love the show. Yet even with this love I just recently, and by recently I mean a couple hours ago saw the season two finale. 

I'm not entirely sure why, maybe one because of my inability to watch anything suspenseful without feeling like I'm seconds away from heart failure or throwing up, or even both. Or if I just can't handle having to wait 7 days to see a new episode. 

I'm fairly positive it's the latter because I have often skipped out on watching a TV show that I hear is good until at least two seasons are out. Because I know I'll be hooked and I hate having to wait a whole week or a year for the next episode. This has happened with Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Merlin and a few others. All shows that I legitimately like but on more than one occasion have waited until I can just hold a three day marathon of that show and that show alone.

Regardless, I knew at some point I needed to watch the Walking Dead finale. So I did but now I know I'll be pacing till the next new episode comes out. 

Or I could just wait until they finished season 4 a couple years from now and just watch it all then...

No comments:

Post a Comment