Saturday, October 6, 2012

Here's the deal

So I know there have been some gaps in my posting. I do apologize but I'm here to set the record straight.

I've been working on getting my med school application out and it has just been so time consuming. I've done a lot of really great things though, I just haven't had the time to write about it. 

I'll summarize and maybe follow it up with a more detailed post but for now this will have to suffice. 

So here are the things that have happened to me recently:
1. The Used Concert
Pretty self explanatory, I went to a Used concert.

2. David Yardin
I tagged David Yardin, an amazing artist, in an Instagram post I did and he actually responded to my tag. Say whaaaaa!

3. Sushi visit with my BFF
Kelsey and I went to sushi. And we stuffed our faces with sushi. We were extremely disturbed by this. YOLO. I'm sorry I said that.

4. Indiana Jones Marathon
This really is the year of marathons. And boy did I love this marathon. What does this picture have to do with it? I realized I really need a sunshade for my car that actually fits it. 

5. SF 1 year Birthday
Second Friday has been around for an entire year now. How wonderfully splendid.

6. Snake Adventures
My dad caught a snake for me. I named him Kaa. My mother is petrified of snakes. I let Kaa go. Big ol' rattlesnake visited later that night. 

7. Posters
I got some posters from a co-worker. I love each and every one of them. 

8. Lady Gaga
Kelsey and I are for sure going to Born This Way Ball. I almost cried while buying these tickets. 


One or two of these things I'll probably expand a little bit more, but for now this will have to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment