Friday, September 7, 2012

KABOOM!

So back whenever Warped Tour was I mentioned a band, I Fight Dragons, who I said I quite fancied. And now I'm back to say I'm officially obsessed with them.
See I met them! And I look so sun-burnt in the face. What is a hat for!?
But not in the creepy way, just in the I have their album on repeat every single day from when I wake up to when I fall asleep. Well not quite but more or less.

Anywho, their album, KABOOM! is fantastic. Every song on it is simply perfect, it makes me smile, sing along and jam out. 

I have a three way tie for my favorite off this album:
1. The Geeks Will Inherit the Earth
2. Disaster Hearts
3. cRaZie$

But the rest of the album is still awesome! There is really nothing more to this post other than you should definitely check them out, be old school and buy a CD, and pass it along.

Seriously, you'll be happy you did.
This is their music video for Save World Get Girl. Hilarious and I LOVE it.
I had to control myself from posting all their videos. Simply wonderful.

I'm also checking out some of their earlier stuff and still love it all. Definitely found a new favorite band.

No comments:

Post a Comment