Sunday, February 19, 2012

The month of love...

Ah February... the month where people run about talking of loving things and being engrossed in the ecstasy of love.
That's why I shall break tradition and inform you of all the things that infuriate me, make me rage, and otherwise cause me to lose my sanity bit by bit.

1. Vending Machines
Is it really that difficult for a vending machine to do its sole purpose? If I pay I really want my snack. I mean granted I will not skip out on an opportunity to go all John Connor on a machine but REALLY now!? I refuse to walk away and waste my money. I will get my snack at any means necessary.

2. Parking
I get it. My car exudes sexy. But that does not mean you should park your huge Expedition type SUV so close to me. Back up bro. I'd like to be able to fit into my car like a normal person, not a contortionist.

3.Semi-trucks
Somewhat difficult to tell from the picture but it's a two lane highway. A semi in BOTH lanes. Going 35mph. I wish I was exaggerating. It was like watching the turtle trying to pass the snail. WHY?! 

4. Sushi
I love sushi. Why is it in this list then? Because I hate misleading sushi. The kind that causes me to want to rip my tongue out to rid myself of the wretched flavor. So far two kinds of sushi have made it onto this prestigious list. 
  1. Quail Egg: (pictured above) Yes it is raw. Yes it does taste like I ran out into the backyard, face planted hardcore, then tried to eat my way out of the predicament. It's disgusting.
  2. Uni: I wish I could properly  describe the level of disgust. I'd eat 5 quail eggs over a sample of uni. What is it? It's sea urchin, more specifically the gonads of the sea urchin. Did I know this when I ordered? No. Go look up a picture. It tastes 50x worse than it looks. That's saying a lot.
5. X-Men Movies and Gambit
I love X-Men. LOVE. However I also love Gambit, aka Remy LeBeau. The fact that he was completely absent in the X-Men movies infuriates me. They teased by putting his name on Stryker's computer but that was all. Now I know he was in the Wolverine Origins movie (I went to the world premiere in case you cared) and I am infatuated with the character so much that I'll let it slide how I feel about his actual role in the movie.


That's enough hatred. For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment