Monday, January 30, 2012

Intervention

It's true. I've come to the sad realization that I currently have a slew of addictions.... That's the first step right? Admitting you have a problem? Sigh here goes...


1. Chicken wings.
I once ordered 40 chicken wings. For myself. They are so delicious. Also, Wingstop is about 5 minutes from my house, so that doesn't help. 


2. Potstickers
Panda Express is 2 minutes from my house... they now sell potstickers. I have no willpower.


3. I Come Alive
I've listened to this song at least 100 times a day. Exaggeration? No. I can't wait for their new album March 27. 


4. Converse
I won't tell you how many I own. You'll judge me. 


5. Plaid
Plaid blanket on plaid sheets? Don't mind if I do.
Plaid sheets. Plaid backpack. Plaid sweater. Plaid sweatpants. Plaid t-shirt. Plaid shoes. Plaid pillow. Plaid socks. Plaid wallet. You get where I'm going?


6. Leather/Studs
Kelsey mentioned it, now I will too. I'm overly addicted to all things leather and studded. Lady Gaga's Edge of Glory music video surely pushed me over the edge into the addiction. 


7. Lord of the Rings
Maybe it's because the Hobbit is coming out later this year, but I can't get enough of the movies. Virtually every ringtone in my phone is from LOTR. 


8. Remy
Alright addiction/love same thing right? Regardless, I love my car. I'm sure there is a blog coming all about him. Stay tuned.


That's all... for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment